Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Project 358: Days 76 - 80

Day 76: Sans Fromage

I love me a baked potato, so warm and hearty, so satisfying on a cold night. This time, we skipped the cheese (more on that later), and added sauteed onions, asparagus, and kale to our typical black bean topping. This photo doesn't do the meal much justice, and strangely makes it look much smaller than it actually was. So you'll just have to trust me on this, it was deeee-lish!


Day 77: It's All About The Shoes

I went to Maggie's bridal shower on Friday night, and I could not stop looking at her shoes. They look vintage to me, but apparently she bought them new. Aren't they just the cutest? Totally made the outfit.




Day 78: Crazy Runs In The Family








Day 79: What A Gem

I recently retrieved my "Baby Box" from my parents' house and, in addition to piles of old poems and drawings, school photos and swim team medals, I found a ton of old New Kids memorabilia, including the amazing teal plastic mug pictured above. Gee, so glad I saved this stuff. Maybe I'll throw it all on eBay and make...what? 5 bucks?



Day 80: Clover & Rosemary

10 comments:

  1. Photo 1)I could gobble that tater in a second. Looks soooooo good!

    Photo 2)I LOVED mag's shoes. LOVED.

    Photo 3)As do the eyes. :)

    Photo 4)Dude. That made me laugh!

    Photo 5) Mmmmm.....rosemary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love "Crazy Runs in the Family."
    (Did you notice how much larger Ellie's irises are than Stephen's?! That girl has got some BIG eyes!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another really good thing to do with Kale is Kale chips. Just throw them in the oven for a few minutes (keep an eye on them) and they get nice and crispy. Very tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lanessa, my sister made those once and, you're right, very tasty! I've been meaning to do it myself...hmmm...maybe after my next trip to the store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom was raving about Kale chips she made some time ago. Thanks for the reminder, Lanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I would definitely enjoy that potato! Looks like something Casa O'Connor needs to try!

    Maggie's shoes are adorable. Reminds me of Juniper James. Looking at her bridal shower pics brings back such nostalgia of that exciting time in life. I'm so happy for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kale chips are yummy!

    Ali, I love Elinor's jacket (is it a jacket?). Cute of her and Stephen.

    Since you left us hangin', I'm going to assume you are going vegan again??? You girls and your cliff hangers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erin - she's wearing pj's.
    Sorry about the cliff hanger. Really not trying to be mysterious, I swear! I will blog about it later, but don't worry, it's really not that exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. No it's okay. It's just that when you said "more on that later", I totally expected it to be later on in the post. and then Nada!! :-)

    Ah PJ's....I almost guessed that too. Stylin' jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ali, those are cute pj's...I didn't notice them until E mentioned something. The eyes distracted me. :)

    I guessed going vegan, too!! I guess we'll have to wait and see! :)

    ReplyDelete