Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mood Lifters (Project 358: Days 142 and 143)

Welcome back into my life, Caffeine!

Day 142: That Fantastic Cup of Coffee I Just Consumed, That's What!


. . . . . .



Hands down, one of my favorite things about leaving town with Stephen is coming home to this (immediately followed by the biggest, tightest, squeeziest, lovey-est hug EVER):

Day 143: The Best

I wish I had a similar pic to post of Evan but, alas, he no longer runs to me when I walk in the door. *sigh*

Stay tuned for a post about our overnighter in Mill Valley...

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Was this really when you first walked in the door? What an abosultely fantastic moment you captured...look at the joy in her eyes...and that smile. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally massacred "absolutely". :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup! I knew she would do this when we came home (because she always does), so I made sure I was prepared to capture the moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you go to Gratitude Cafe, or do you own this mug? Either way, COOL!

    I've never seen Elinor look so happy, ever. Nice to know it's all for you!!!

    ReplyDelete