Friday, February 25, 2011

Project 358: Days 44 and 45

Day 44: KB and BA
I love this woman. This woman who has been my friend for nearly 21 years. This friend who is the kind of friend every woman should have, the kind of friend that makes you want to be a better friend. She is the kind of friend who listens to your tales of heartache and aches with you, who listens to your tales of adventure and relishes every juicy detail. She is the kind of friend who will drop everything to help you if needed and the kind of friend who is always ready and willing to sit down with a glass of wine and have a nice long chat. And if the chatting is happening at her house, it's pretty safe to assume that something deliciously homemade will be presented for consumption (the girl is a fantastic cook).

I have grown up with this woman and, along the way, have learned so very much from her. Honestly, I really don't know what I would do without her. 

Thank you, "Keri Berri," for everything. You are, have always been, and will forever be absolutely essential in my life.







Day 45: Mommy Playdate
Mommies need playdates too, ya know.






3 comments:

  1. Well obviously I'm missing you a bit while I've been gone because I continue to fb and blog stalk you. I didn't believe my vacation could get any more sweeter until I came across Day 44. Our friendship will forever be apart of who I am. I'm so grateful for you and your family. I see the wrinkles on my face in that photo and I don't mind a bit. We continue to "grow up" with eachother and I find the wrinkles actually very sweet.

    Thank you for what you wrote, Ali. You have been one amazing and beautiful friend to me. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also: Day 45's photo is VERY cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wine glass looks cool and oh so inviting!

    Sweetness about Keri...all so true. <3

    ReplyDelete