Sunday, February 13, 2011

Project 358: Day 37

Day 37: Currently Reading

Oh my goodness, I am so in love with this cookbook! 424 beautiful pages packed full of delicious vegetarian and vegan recipes, loaded with gorgeous color photos (including tons of step-by-step instruction photos!) and a plethora of useful tips and techniques (subjects range from "how to reconstitute dried mushrooms" to "how to easily peel cipollini onions"). This book is bound to be a favorite for many years to come.

The second book in the photo, The Complete Compost Gardening Guide, is my first step toward fulfilling one of my New Years Resolutions: to start a compost pile. Spring will be upon us before we know it, so I better start reading!

1 comment:

  1. I want tomatoes, really fat and juicy ones. I love it that you used the word plethora... Beauty and brains. That is my Alison. Jean

    ReplyDelete