Monday, January 4, 2010

The Cleanse, Day Two

Today was kind of rough.  When I went to bed last night, I could feel a headache coming on all across my forehead.  I took some Tylenol and went to sleep.  In the morning, the headache was still there.  I don't know if it was caused by caffeine withdrawal or sugar withdrawal or the fact that I just started my period, or some evil combination of all three factors.  All I know is it HURT.  And it lasted all. day. long.

Elinor had her one-year checkup at Kaiser today.  The appointment was at 9:30 and we had to drop Evan off at GGMa's house first, which meant getting everyone ready and out the door by 8:30 am.  WITHOUT COFFEE.  Oh my god I thought I was going to die.  But I didn't.  I'm still here and I'm still cleansing away, hoping that tomorrow will feel a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment