Saturday, November 26, 2011

October & November, Instagram Style

Stephen and I finally gave in and bought iPhones last month. Since then, I've been having a bit o' fun with a little app called Instagram. It's silly and fun and doesn't require that I lug a big heavy camera with me everywhere I go. (Don't worry, Dad, I am still taking photos with my DSLR.) Here's what I captured over the past month and a half...


cheese 1

meow

scrub-a-dub

naptime 1

naptime 2

big as saucers

motion v. stillness

charmed

my girl

my favorite people

cheese 2 (photo by nori)

angel 1

angel 2

sunny & minnie

will climb someday

shades & undies

shopping with daddy (photo by stephen)

being sick gets you extra ipod time

my boy

napping...again

morning snuggles 1

morning snuggles 2

tea party

sick day snuggles (photo by nori)

mustache 1

mustache 2

date night

rainy day at devere's

three musketeers

that time of year again

olympic village inn, squaw valley

winter wonderland

tiny artist 1

tiny artist 2

old school watercolor paints

1 comment:

  1. What a fun and easy way to photograph and document your family fun. I want an IPhone. :-)

    ReplyDelete